CS-Cart 'Buy together' Add-on
This add-on allows you to set a discount on a group of products attached to each other.
When customer add to cart the “primary” product, he will see a block “Buy together” which offers him to buy additional products attached to it and get a discount.
In order to set up CS-Cart Buy together add-on:
- Sign in the administration panel;
- Go to the Administration tab;
- Follow the Add-ons link;
- Find the Buy together add-on in the list;
- On the right to Buy together change its status from Disabled to Active in the select box;
- When the install link is available, click on it to install the add-on.
In order to add the buy together products for a product:
- Go to the Catalog tab;
- Follow the Products link;
- Find the product you want the additional product to be added to;
- Follow the edit link near this product;
- Follow the Buy together link;
- Follow the Add combination button;
- Specify all the necessary fields and click on the Products link;
- Follow the Add product link;
- Select the product(s) you want to add to the primary product for the Buy together option;
- Click on the Add products and close button;
- Enter the value you need in the Quantity, Discount and Value parameters fields;
- Click on Recalculate button on the right side of the page;
- Insert the discount value in the Share discount($) field;
- Click on the Apply;
- Click on the Create button.
P.S. You are able to specify four different types of discounts:
- by fixed amount - the total price of combination will be reduced by the specified value;
- to fixed amount - the total price of combination will be reduced to the specified value;
- by percentage of the original price - the total price of combination will be reduced by the percentage of the original price;
- to percentage of the original price - the total price of combination will be reduced to the percentage of the original price.
You might be interested in: