CS-Cart close store
Please notice, this article is valid for CS-Cart 2.2.x.
If you want to close CS-Cart for public:
- Sign in the Administration panel.
- Open the Administration tab.
- Follow the Settings link.
- Enter some word in the Access key to temporarily closed store field, for example: closed.
- Save the changes.
- In the bottom right corner of the administration panel find the link Close store.
- By clicking on it you will close the store for public.
- If you need to enter your store you can do it by using the special URL. If your site address was: http://www.your_webstore.com and you entered closed in the field, use the following URL to access your store: http://www.your_webstore.com/index.php?store_access_key=closed.
If you want to open CS-Cart for public:
- In the bottom right corner of the administration panel find the link Open store.
- Clicking on it will open your store.