"eBay orders export" add-on is specially developed for CS-Cart based online stores. This add-on allows to export the information about products sold through eBay into your CS-Cart admin panel. Exported orders appear on the orders page in CS-Cart admin panel (Orders -> View orders).
"eBay orders export" is a must-have add-on for online store owners who sell products both through eBay and through the CS-Cart based online store because it allows to trace and manage orders in one place and control the number of products in stock.
- Orders made through eBay appear on orders page in CS-Cart admin panel (after clicking "eBay update" button);
- If a customer has left any comments to his order on eBay, these comments will appear on an order details page in CS-Cart;
- Ability to set up the export period;
- Ability to choose what kind of orders to export (paid, marked as paid, shipped);
- Products sold through eBay are indicated with an eBay icon on orders page in CS-Cart admin panel;
- For products sold through eBay eBay icon appears in CS-Cart invoices and package slips;
- The number of products in stock are automatically reduced.
eBay orders will be imported into CS-Cart successfully upon the following conditions:
- it is necessary to specify the "eBay product title" on the corresponding product editing page in CS-Cart admin panel (Products -> Products -> Edit product -> Add-ons tab);
- it is necessary to choose the shipping method of an eBay order from the selectbox on a corresponding shipping method editing page in CS-Cart admin panel (Shipping and taxes -> Shipping methods -> Edit shipping method).
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional 2.2.4 and 3.0.x.
1. We offer free installation of this add-on only for the default CS-Cart versions (that don't have any file changes and additional modules). Otherwise, the installation may require additional charge.
2. After the payment is confirmed, you will be able to download the add-on from the order details page.
3. Please read the Documentation (click the Documentation tab on this page) to learn how to use the add-on.
Remember that we can make any changes in this add-on due to your demands.
Please, contact us, if you have any questions about this module.