"Estimate shipping cost" add-on allows shoppers to estimate a shipping cost for a product on a product details page before making a purchase. This add-on displays the shipping cost for each shipping method based on the quantity and weightof items the customer orders and location of the customer.
- Ability to estimate a shipping cost for a product on a product details page.
- Easy-to-use "Estimate shipping cost” form.
- Ability to choose the display mode for the "Estimate shipping cost" form - Drop-down or Pop-up.
- Automatic shipping cost estimation depending on the quantity and weightof items and a customer location.
- If there is not a setup shipping method for a selected location, customer gets a notification about it.
How does it work?
- The Estimate shipping cost link is shown on every product details page below the Add to cart button. Click this link to expand the form.
- Complete the form choosing your location, options and the quantity of items and click the Shipping estimation button.
- The shipping cost will be displayed according to the available shipping method setup in the store.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart Professional 2.2.x., 3.0.x. versions, with CS-Cart v.4
Please note! There is not a possibility to choose the display mode (Drop-down or Pop-up) for the Estimate shipping cost form for CS-Cart 2.2.х. Only drop-down is supported.
1. The Estimate shipping cost add-on uses the following hook
that is why the add-on can be incompatible with other add-ons that use the same hook.
2. We offer free installation of this add-on only for the default CS-Cart versions (that don't have any serious file changes and additional modules). Otherwise, the installation may require additional charge.
3. After the payment is confirmed, you will be able to download the add-on from the order details page.
Please remember that we can make any changes in this add-on due to your demands.
Please, feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this add-on.