CS-Cart License is distributed electronically after concluding a contract between Simbirsk Technologies Ltd., Ulyanovsk, Russian Federation which is the owner of exclusive rights to the CS-Cart Shopping Cart Software and user.
CS-Cart License can be distributed only by CS-Cart itself as well as by CS-Cart authorized resellers.
License fee is an one-time payment which gives the right to set CS-Cart shopping cart software on one domain for only one webstore.
According to CS-Cart License Agreement the User has no right to:
- make copies of the Program and let a third party copy the Program;
- deploy additional copies of the Program on the Website which Domain Name the License was obtained for;
- install and use the Program on other Domain Names, if there were no separate Licenses obtained for them;
- extract, excerpt or use any part of the Program to create any Program-based Derivatives as well as provide such possibility to a third party;
- sell, transfer, obligate, license, sublicense, rent, lease, give for temporary use, yield or convey (by selling, exchanging, giving as a gift, by law, or in any other way) the Program, any of its copies (or any of its parts), Licenses and other rights to them, partially or in full, to a third party without a prior written consent of the Copyright Owner.
- remove, hide, modify or make barely visible any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained within any part of the Program without a prior written consent of the Copyright Owner;
- prevent the Copyright Owner from obtaining information about the usage of the Program.
Also buying a license allows you to receive upgrades for free during one year starting from the date of purchase. If you want to keep on upgrading your CS-Cart software after the first year term, there is a software subscription plan.
You might also be interested in