CS-Cart "Page Load Speed Optimizer" modification
CS-Cart "Page Load Speed Optimizer" modification allows you to redirect some of the queries to MySQL database by means of Memcache server. Unlike MySQL, Memcache memorizes all data in the core memory, that is why the database access will be faster.
Why do I need it?
In case you have lots of products, the pages' load speed is not as fast as you would like it to be. Memcache allows to immediately deliver the data without referring to MySQL.
- allows to cache the data for category pages and product detail pages;
- allows to cache the data for blocks;
- allows to redirect some of the queries to MySQL database by means of Memcache server.
In the add-on settings you will be able to specify how often to clear Memcache.
There will be a checkbox in the Blocks options - "cached block", select it to cache the block info. It is recommended to select this checkbox for such blocks as Bestsellers, Hot deals, etc.
1. You should have a server with Memcache support and the necessary amount of available data depending on the quantity of products.
2. It will be necessary to make core files changes, that's why we will need a temporary FTP access to your server for installation.
3. This modification will be installed within 5-6 business days after a purchase.
This modification will cost $400 for all CS-Cart versions (from v.2 to v.4)
Please note! We do not sell this modification as a ready-to-use add-on. This modification was developed for a particular online store that is why it requires individual adjustment.
Please, contact us if you have any questions about this modification.