CS-Cart "Previous-Next navigation" add-on allows shoppers to navigate to the previous and next product directly from the product details page. Thus, customers will not have to go back to a Category, Filter or Search page every time they want to see the next or previous item, it will be enough to click just one navigation button.
The following buttons on the product page:
- < (previous)
- > (next)
- Back to Category (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the category page)
- Back to Search (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the search results page)
- Back to Filter (this one will be displayed if customers got to the product page from the filter results page)
- A setting to change the position of < > navigation buttons .
A setting to display a previous/next product image with a title when hovering over < > buttons.
Circle navigation. After navigating to the last item in a category/search/filter, "next" button leads to the first item in a category/filter/search.
"Back to Category/Search/Filter" button is not displayed if a customer clicks on a product located not on a category/search/filter page (for example, located in a block). Nevertheless, a customer navigates within a category where this product is located.
This add-on works correctly with a standard SEO add-on.
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
The add-on is currently compatible with CS-Cart Pro 3.0.x. versions.
1. We offer free installation of this add-on for the default CS-Cart versions (that don't have any serious file changes and additional modules). Otherwise, the installation may require additional charge.
2. After the payment is confirmed, you will be able to download the add-on from the order details page.
Remember that we can make any changes in this add-on due to your demands.
Please, feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this add-on.