CS-Cart SEO Add-on
CS-Cart SEO add-on is developed to make the webstore more friendly for search engines.
Instead of long URLs like http://demo.cs-cart.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=85" you will have: http://demo.cs-cart.com/computers/
Instead of a product details page URL http://demo.cs-cart.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=821 you will have http://demo.cs-cart.com/apparel/kids-and-baby/ruffle-cardigan.html"
All the following pages will be Search Engine Friendly:
- Manufacturer pages,
- CMS topic,
- CMS pages.
You can enable the SEO add-on by following these instructions:
- Sign in your administration panel;
- Go to the Administration tab;
- Click on the Add-ons link;
- Find the SEO add-on in the list of add-ons;
- Change its status from Disabled to Active in the select box in the right – this will enable Add-on;
- Notice that SEO add-on uses mod_rewrite Apache module so make sure that the module is installed on the server.