CS-Cart gives its users an opportunity to download trial version for 100% free, install on your own server and use for 60 days. This time is enough to understand if the software suits you. After that you can upgrade your trial by purchasing CS-Cart License.
The trial version of CS-Cart E-commerce CMS is provided with 100% open code and is identical to the full commercial version of CS-Cart Professional.
Although there are no differences in databases, trial version is distinct from the real one by the following issues:
- Trial version has encoded PHP files;
- Trial version includes only 5 default CS-Cart skins.
Also there is a range of conditions you should consider while using CS-Cart trial:
- You are allowed to install CS-Cart Trial only on one website available through the Internet.
- You are allowed to install CS-Cart Trial for personal use only. Passing the software or any of its parts to a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- You may use CS-Cart Trial only for 60 (sixty) days following the day you've downloaded a distribution package with the software. After the trial period is over, you must either purchase the full commercial license or remove your copy of CS-Cart Trial.
In case you decide to keep using the software, you should upgrade the trial version to the full commercial version by purchasing a CS-Cart Professional or CS-Cart Multi-Vendor license and receiving a new license key. No file update is required.
Before you download CS-Cart Trial, you are asked to read the License Agreement attentively and to accept it.
You can download CS-Cart trial here