CS-Cart 'Webmail' Add-on
The Webmail addon is a very useful add-on, which facilitates the work of administrator. It allows to make a range of functionalities allowing the administrator to:
- read e-mails in a safe way,
- reply, forward, compose new e-mails in plain-text as well as HTML mode,
- attach multiple files to e-mails,
- manage e-mails using folders,
- schedule his time,
- manage his contacts,
- many other.
In order to set up the Webmail Add-on:
- Sign in your administration panel;
- Open the Administration tab;
- Click on the Add-ons link;
- Find the Webmail add-on;
- Change its status from Disabled to Active in the select box on the right;
- This will enable the add-on;
- The Webmail link will be displayed in the top links of the page;
- Click on it;
- This will open the section;
- Fill in the following fields in it:
- Email - people's reply will come to this address when they answer your mail.
- Login - your username used on your mail server.
- Password- your password used on your mail server.
- Clicking on the Advanced Login link will open more fields.
- Incoming Mail - your mail server (protocols POP3 and IMAP can be used to connect to the server).
- SMTP Server - your SMTP server (mail server, which will be used for sending emails).
- Use SMTP authentication - select to enable SMTP authentication (automatic checking of outgoing mail).
- Sign me in automatically - select if you want the system to sign you in automatically.
- Clicking on the Enter button will allow you to enter to the Webmail page.
You might be interested in:
No posts found