"Customer photo gallery" modification
CS-Cart “Customer photo gallery” modification allows customers to upload their own product images that will be displayed on a product details page or any other page in a block. Customer photos help to present a product at different angles and therefore collect more information about a product that can be useful for other shoppers.
- ability for customers to upload their own photos, title them and write a description on a separate page in their account;
- only logged in users can upload photos;
- other shoppers can rate and comment on photos;
- ability for customers to attach uploaded photo to a product or several products;
- photos are added into a special block on the product details page or any other page;
- ability for customers to select a gallery for an uploaded photo;
- ability for the administrator to upload photos to a gallery;
- the administrator manages all customers photos, galleries and comments (approve/disapprove/delete/tag);
- all comments are displayed in a reverse chronological order;
- ability for the administrator to create galleries and groups of galleries.
How can the customer upload or edit images?
- At the storefront go to My account -> manage images -> click image in order to edit it.
- On the appeared page fill in the following fields:
- Name - write the name of the image.
- Image - upload the necessary image.
- Description - write a description for your image;
- Status - choose the "Active" status in order to display the image at the storefront. If you choose the "Disabled" status the image will not appear at the storefront.
- Product — choose products on which pages this image will be displayed.
- Click Save button.
How can the administrator upload or edit images?
- In the administration panel go to Website → Image gallery → manage images.
- On the appeared page you can find the information about image: its name, author, date of loading and status.
- In order to edit an image just click on it. The same form for editing as at the storefront will appear.
The initial cost of this modification was $480.
Now we are ready to implement this modification for your CS-Cart version for $280 (the price for CS-Cart v.4 may differ).
Please note! We do not sell this modification as a ready-to-use add-on. This modification was developed for a particular online store that is why it may require individual adjustment.
Contact us if you are interested in such a modification.
No posts found