Start your own E-commerce website seems to be a difficult task requiring a lot of money and technical knowledge, and what is most important – understanding what to start with.
The first step in E-commerce startup is to choose a shopping cart. There are two common mistakes that E-commerce starters do:
The first one is choosing free or simple e-commerce software. Of course, it's the fastest and the easiest way to get your webstore, but you should think about your future. When your business grows up, you will need some more solid platform with a big range of features. Transferring data from one site to another will take you time and forces.
The second is getting stuck in endless cycles of design revisions and customization. Perfectionism can seriously slow down your business. From the other hand you have only one chance to make first impression, so your site should look nicely and be usable.
Therefore the best choice here is the most flexible shopping cart that will allow you a quick and easy E-commerce startup as well as will make it possible to expand your webstore and improve its look in the future.
CS-Cart shopping cart software satisfies all these needs due to its features:
- affordable price;
- easy to manage without technical knowledges through its administration panel;
- you can add any amount of goods from a dozen to thousands;
- system of hooks which allow to create completely independent add-ons without changing web store core files;
- the possibility of creating modules and add-ons allows to customize and improve your webstore features (for example due to Multishop add-on you can turn your small webstore into a multi-vendors mall);
- friendly and large community of the CS-Cart forum which is always ready to help to newbies;
- SEO friendly engine which helps a lot in optimization of your site.
CS-Cart has a big range of features for successful E-commerce startup.
You can find more of them in the article: CS-Cart
You will find more detailed instruction for E-commerce startup with CS-Cart in our article How to create E-commerce website.
Try CS-Cart demo now:
Login: customer Password: customer
Login: admin Password: admin
You might also be interested in