The ability to import/export different data has become very required since merchants started to use third-party software* such as joomla, Quickbooks, Google base* and other.
CS-Cart developers tend to meet all latest requirements of their users and to add new facilities.
CS-Cart software provides with an opportunity to import or export files in CSV format which allows to transfer a big amount of data (product images, language variable, etc.)
You have the possibility to choose the fields CSV file will contain.
A wide range of settings are available:
- selecting CSV delimiter;
- language of the transferred data;
- selecting the necessary orders to export;
* Joomla! - is a system of site managing with open code. CMS Joomla! Is written with PHP and Java script languages uses MySQL data base as archives.
* Google Base online database providing opportunities to any user add any information and to advertise online.
* Quickbooks is an accounting sftware.
* Third-party software refers to reusable software which is usually developed to improve the efficiency and the quality of custom applications.
You can learn more about the process of data export/import in the articles: