How to create recurring plan
In order to create recurring plan in CS-Cart shopping cart software, follow the instructions below.
- Sign in your administration panel;
- Go to the Orders tab;
- Follow the Recurring plans link;
- Click on the Add plan button on the right of this page;
- Fill in the fields in the opened window:
- Title - Type the name of the recurring plan.
- Recurring period - Choose the period: depending on how often you charge your customers and the payments should be made. For example:
- Annually, quarterly, monthly – in case you choose this option depending the first day of the chosen period can be the day of payment.
- Weekly – in case you want to receive payments weekly, you can choose any day of this week.
- Custom subscription period – you are allowed to specify any period (e.g. 14 days), the day of payment can be any day within this period.
- Pay day – Specify the day when you want the payments to be made.
- Recurring price - the sum you charge your customers with which will be paid on the pay day. You are able to choose one of the following options:
- original product cost;
- to percentage of the original price;
- by percentage of the original price;
- to fixed amount;
- by fixed amount.
- Recurring duration (months) – how long the period of payments will last.
- Recurring start price - sum you want to charge on the pay day during the opening subscription period.
- Recurring start duration - duration of the initial period in days or months.
- Recurring note - Note or description of the recurring plan which will be displayed in the storefront.
- Allow customers to set up duration – If this check-box is ticked, customers will be able to set up the subscription period themselves.
- Allow customers to unsubscribe - If this check-box is ticked, customers will be able to cancel their subscription.
- Go to the Products tab in the same window;
- Follow the Add products link;
- Tick the check-box opposite to the necessary product;
- Click on the Add products and close button;
- Click on the Create button.
You might be also interested in