“Subcategories page” modification
CS-Cart “Subcategories page” modification is a new way of displaying subcategories. It allows the administrator to display an image and a short description for every subcategory on a category page. Thus, this modification simplifies the process of search for the necessary products.
- Ability for the administrator to add a short description using the “Add-ons” tab on the editing category page;
- Ability to display the short description under the name of the subcategory on a category page;
- Subcategories are displayed with an image.
- Subcategories are displayed in a table form.
You can see the difference between displaying subcategories by default and using our modification on the screenshots below:
Subcategories with description
How to add a short description under the necessary category
1. Go to Products → Categories → Choose the necessary subcategory and click Edit → click “Add-ons” tab and write a short description in the Short description section.
2. After that a short subcategory description will be displayed on a category page.
The initial cost of this modification was $80. Now we are ready to implement this modification for your CS-Cart version for $40.
Please note! We do not sell this modification as a ready-to-use add-on. This modification was developed for a particular online store that is why it may require individual adjustment.
Contact us if you are interested in such a modification.
No posts found